Pages

March 27, 2011

Catching Up

I haven't posted in awhile...and I'm not really sure why I haven't. Busy? Maybe. Sick kids? Yes:(  Tired? Always lol.

We went to Destin,FL for the weekend a couple of weeks ago for my sister-in-laws wedding. Kenzie was the flower girl:) She was beautiful. Everything was beautiful!
How can one little girl be so precious?

 I love the beach:) All your worries seem to just melt away while you are there. To me it does anyways. Oh, and Tucker tried to eat sand so we didn't let him do much "beaching" while we were there...







I applied for my FASFA for school. I'm not positive as to what I want to do with my education, but I DO know that I want some sort of education. I don't want to tell my kids when they are older that mommy was too lazy to finish college. I'm not gonna do that. I'm going to graduate. For something. Probably something medical...but I'm still undecided. But I've taken the first step in making a better life for my family, so I'm pretty proud of that:)

We have to move. Again. Our landlord wants to sell this house and our credit isn't good enough to buy a house right now. It's not bad, it's just not good enough.  I'm so sick of moving. I hate it. I hate not having a stable house. I hate not being able to decorate or do things with the house because we don't ever know how long we can stay there. I want a home. For my kids. For my family. I just hope something good happens soon for us.

No comments: