I'm linking up with Lauren @ the little things we do!
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to the beach. I don't even care which beach. I just need sun and heat [and a tan]. I would bring sunscreen [I don't want too much of a tan], some sort of fruity drink mix, my camera, and a good book.
2. Something I often rant about is the weather. I hate Tennessee weather. It's seriously bi-polar. Or menopausal. Either way, she's crazy.
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all times is sweet tea. I go into crazy fits if I don't have my sweet tea...I might need help.
4. My life saving product is scrunch spray. Especially Aussie's. I don't have to spend an hour on my hair when I use it. And it smells purty:)
5. A friend is someone you can be 100% yourself around. Someone who relates to you. Someone who you know you can count on. Also, a friend is not psycho. That's very important.
6. If I could write my own blank it would be "The first thing I do when I wake up is _____"
7. My favorite kind of art is [I'm totally copying Lauren] photography. I love it. I love looking at vintage/antique photos.