Pages

May 22, 2011

Things You Should Know About Me #1

Things You Should Know About Me #1

I graduated high school in 2007. Therefore, I am NOT in high school anymore. THEREFORE, I left all drama behind.
see. proof.

My kids mean the whole world to me. 


Don't talk about my family.


When I'm mad, I shake and cry. [lol]


My all time favorite movie [which I can watch NON stop everyday...and I have] is Fried Green Tomatoes. If you have not watched this movie [gasp!!!!] please do so now. :)


I tend to get on Facebook way too much.


Pink is my favorite color. Turquoise is 2nd. [I also love shoes. See below]


I am addicted to sweet tea. And I just recently perfected it!! I boil 3 Luzianne tea bags in about 2-3 quarts of water. After it comes to a boil, I take it off the heat for about 5 minutes or so, then pour it into a gallon pitcher. I add cold water to the pot with the tea bags still in it and "drain" the rest of the tea out of the bags and fill up the gallon pitcher. I also add 2 cups of sugar. I know, I know. That sounds like a cavity in a cup. But its the southern thing to do:)


I'm trying to be a better person in my life and that seems to be working out for me! :)


My best friend, Raven (who needs to get her internet back so she can blog again!!!!!) is my ride or die. I love this girl<3 At first we thought we were totally different. Turns out, we are a lot alike! And in a good way. AND her boyfriend is also my best friend and my hubby's best friend! And when us four get together, my abs tighten from all the laughing we do lol.
Raven and me:)

No comments: