*please excuse my blog...it's under construction lol
Ten on Tuesday
1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Oh gosh. Ummm, I would probably say Ashley Judd or Anne Hathaway. I love both of them. They seem down to earth, like me:)
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Who hasn't? Oh, well, I'm sure there ARE some who never did....ha?
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
I think we have Netflix...lol. We used to Redbox until we kept forgetting to take them back. We seriously own about 10 Redbox movies. That's $250 worth of movies. Retarded.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Any of the Scary Movies. LAME.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
This made me LOL. I could just picture me sneaking in some homade brownies in my purse or something lol. No, I usually buy popcorn, a drink, and of course these:
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Oh this one is hard. There are so many! I think I'm gonna say Beauty and the Beast. I love that movie. I love the songs and I love the story:)
Link back up here: