Pages

May 25, 2011

I'm freaking out! [weather post]

Please say a little prayer for everyone that will be experiencing storms tonight. I live in West Tennessee and with the TOR:CON [Tornado Condtions] on Weather.com, they are saying we are a 9....out of 8. 8 being highly likely for tornadoes. 

I'm freaking out.

I've seen what its done to those poor cities like Birmingham and Joplin,MO. And they are calling for that here. I'm praying they will be wrong. I think it will start at around 8pm tonight. I will cross my fingers.

And you know how on doplars they have like red for bad, orange for kinda bad, yellow, etc. ? 

Well where I live, its WHITE.

They don't even have a color for it. 

I feel nauseous.

3 comments:

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Hi there,
I'm stopping by from Tuesday's blog hop. I'm late because we had a bad storm come through yesterday and were without power for a day. Those storms lately are crazy! I'm praying for you! And following your blog now too :)

Hang in there!

Becky said...

Praying for you. New follower from I love blogging hop.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

i live in huntsville, alabama, and i'm so sick of this weather and all the tornadoes we've been having lately. it's insane!