Pages

November 14, 2011

Fall Love

We got some family pictures made yesterday afternoon. I thought we were going to blow away with the crazy wind we were having! But they turned out really good!



*sigh*

These are just a few of them. Blogger was being mean and wouldn't let me put anymore on here :( Maybe later. :)

Anywho. I've been thinking a lot lately. (I know, I know...don't hurt yourself, Lauren). I'm happy with my life. Yes, some things could be better. And they WILL! My husband works so hard for his family. He has a good, steady job (although I DO complain about the hours...it could be worse), and he's working his way up the company! I (God willing) will be starting school in January for teaching. I've decided that's what I want to do. Be a teacher. It will be best for my family and I know I will love doing it! And I will get to be creative everyday!! :)

The next 5 years are going to be a busy 5 years. We are working on bettering our credit score because we want to buy a house after I graduate. And I am SO excited about it! And I'm so proud of how we are handling it. Most people jump in and buy something that they can't afford in the first place. But we are taking the slow, yet productive route. My husband is so good at handling money. Well, we both are actually. I never buy anything without thinking it over 500 times lol. And if we don't have the money to do something this week, we don't do it. Point blank. We had it really rough when we first moved in together but we have come a LONG way and we always say that we will NEVER go back to living like that. I hate asking for help/money. Hate it. We are adults. It shouldn't be that way. So unless something major comes up (like a house fire......) I will try to never ask for financial help.

Next.
I know some of you have read where I'm going to start losing weight/getting into shape. Well, I'm starting today!! I made my own workout routine. I'm not really "dieting" per say. I'm just going to try to eat healthier when I can and cut back on sweets and sodas....Lord help me lol. I might hurt somebody for a Dr.Pepper.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY! I love teaching and I knowwwww you will love it too!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Way yo go lady with your plans...love the family pictures..the kiddies are too cute!

~Mistee~ said...

Love the pics!!!