Pages

December 23, 2011

Twitter and Christmas

Ok, I know I'm late on this...but like the saying goes, "Better late than never!"(or pregnant, as Blanche would say lol)!

I'm now on twitter an have decided to try to stick with it. I need followers to keep me motivated! I'm Tennessee_Honey :) Find me. Follow me. And I will do the same!


Now onto Christmas. I'm so ready for it to be over with but I love it just the same. My husband and I have a problem...we can't stop buying for the kids. It seems like things just keep creeping into the buggy. Oh well, it could be worse I guess. :)

I have also made more cake balls than I ever wanted to in the past couple of days. And I don't even eat cake balls!!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Where has the time gone?? Is it just me, or did this year fly by super fast? (this reminds me; I need to do a rewind of the year post!)

I've been busy making things other than cake balls, too. Bows!! And I love it:) [I'm on my iPhone so all the pics will be at the end of this post]

I'm so excited for the new year. There are some exciting things that will happen in 2012!

Oh, and if you haven't heard of it, you should check out portablenorthpole.tv and make a personalized video from Santa himself! Kenzie loved hers. Her expression was priceless!! I didn't bother with making Tucker one...he could care less anyways, being that he's only 17 months old haha!

Well, Merry Christmas everyone!!



1 comment:

Amber Nicole said...

i love love love the bows!