Pages

December 23, 2011

Venting....since its been awhile lol

Sigh.

I'm so tired of cleaning over and over and over again. I'm tired of our bedroom becoming a "catch-all" for dirty laundry, boxes of junk, and anything else that doesn't belong. When I go to bed, I want a nice, relaxing place to go to. And when I do clean it, it lasts for about, oh, 12 hours.
I hate dishes. Hate hate hate. And if you have a dishwasher equipped with your house, I hate you too. Well, I don't necessarily hate you...I just don't like the fact that you don't have to hand wash every. single. dish.
And right now, I have a love/hate relationship with this house and living in the country. Burning trash and no central heat and air is getting on my nerves. And it's mostly the fact that we can't do anything to this (hideous) carpet and walls. I like the house, just not how it's painted, etc.

I'm tired of picking up after everyone. I am NOT a maid. Yes, I stay at home an that's my job for right now, but it gets OLD. I don't understand why it's so hard to put things where they belong. If I wasn't such a clean freak, I would go on strike. Not like that would solve anything...things would get worse.

Sigh. I think I'm done now. Just tired of the same ole same ole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry baby. I'll help u anyway u need!

Dougie