Pages

January 2, 2012

My Resolutions for 2012

Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend. I brought in the New Year with my hubby around a small bonfire in our yard seeing that it was like 50 degrees lol.

I have quite a few resolutions for this year. I'm determined to make myself a better person.

#1- Eat healthier. Exercise. Lose about 60-70 pounds. Hubbs is gonna be doing this with me. So I know I will have plenty of support. It's going to be hard but we will be motivating each other. And we aren't the only ones that will benefit from this; the kids will be eating healthier, too!

#2- Make all "A's" in school. This would make me so proud of myself! I would love to graduate with honors. Maybe that will motivate my own kids for when they are in school:)

#3- Become active in church. I know if God is in my life, He will help me to be a better wife and mother.

#4- Start waking up at the same time everyday. When I wake up earlier to an alarm, I seem to have more energy than if I wake up later. We shall see lol.

#5- Learn to sew. I have been wanting to learn forever now but I haven't had a working sewing machine! My Nana recently brought me a sewing/embroidery machine but I need someone to help me get started lol.

#6- Focus on getting From Bottoms To Bows out locally rather than online...I hate shipping things for some reason lol. I'm debating on just deleting my Facebook page for FBTB. The ones who order from me are friends anyways lol!

#7- Spend more time with kids. I know I'm home with the all day but I want to DO more with them. They are growing up so fast that it's scary. Kenzie will start PreK in August!!! Ahhhhhh! :/

#8- Stick with a cleaning schedule. I'm tired of being super stressed because of the house so I've made a cleaning schedule. Now if only we will get a dishwasher soon.... :)

Maybe I will accomplish these things. I can't wait. :) Anyone else have any Resolutions?

No comments: