Pages

January 20, 2012

Catching up a bit.

hi.

I've been MIA lately. It's because I just now downloaded Firefox to my Mom's computer. Next week needs to hurry UP so I can get a new laptop!

I've started my online classes. So far, the Algebra is pretty easy; the Art Appreciation is going pretty slow (which is fine by me because I still haven't gotten my book); and Physical Science.....ugh. I hate science. I have not a CLUE as to what is going on. And I ordered my ebook last night and STILL can not access the site OR get help from the customer service. Screw online classes. Next semester, I'm not taking a single one. Blaahhhhh.

Doug and I have been counting calories. He's lost 10 pounds and I've lost 7 so far. But I'm stuck :/ I guess I just wanted the weight to just all fall off at once lol. But he bought The Biggest Loser for the Wii today so maybe it will kick my butt into shape again. Can we say hellooooooo high school body? (Minus stretch marks, bigger boobs, and widened hips. LOL!)

And here are a few recent pics.
My husband brought me home a gift yesterday evening. It was in a cute pink gift bag with a sweet card, The Hunger Games (yayyy!), and crazy socks. And all because it was Thursday:) He's so sweet. I wuv hims. <3

Oh, and if you're on Twitter, follow me!! 

No comments: