Pages

August 28, 2013

How I'm Keeping My Sanity.

This semester I decided I was NOT going to be as stressed out as I was last semester. (We'll see how that goes later on lol). I'm taking 3 on campus classes and two online classes, one of which is Pre-Calculus...yep. For one of my education classes, I have to do 45 hours worth of volunteer hours at a local child care facility. I'm trying to figure out what to do about that because I'm going to have to put Tucker in some sort of daycare so I can do my hours. So I'm sort of stressing about that. But so far, I'm keeping my head on straight with everything else! 

My method this semester is SCHEDULES! Now, if you know me in real life, you know I'm borderline OCD and I need things to be organized and planned out. So, I made myself a schedule for this semester! It includes my cleaning schedule, school work time, workouts, and everything in between. This helps me out SO much. I make sure to dedicate at least 2.5 hours a day on school assignments, so I don't fall behind and get stressed out. Wish me luck this semester! It's going to be a busy one!
And of course, lots of coffee. I couldn't survive without it!

Life lately has been pretty much the same. I've been fluctuating one or two pounds because I've lost my motivation to work out/count calories. (I know, I know...shame on me)! But I'm not giving up, I promise. 

Kenzie's loving Kindergarten and Tucker has found a love for Mario and Luigi. 




 I'm excited for this weekend! It's FOOTBALL SEASON! Go Vols! We are going to visit my Papa at the River for Labor Day weekend and I can't wait! I love "mini vacations" lol. 

I also realize that this post is rambly...I'm sorry!

Tennessee Honey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, schedules! I'm terrible at sticking to them myself but I hope those + coffee will get you through.

Betsy Lynn said...

Totally a schedule-aholic too! I just can't help it, but I KNOW that if I don't write it down, I will not remember it. Good luck this semester and with your workouts. Glad to know I am not alone in slacking counting calories and missing gym time this week :)