Pages

November 13, 2013

Poppin'Treats Cake Pops!

Who loves cake pops? 
Answer: everyone. 
 Am I right?!

Recently, I was given the opportunity to do a review for Jasmine (from The Jasmine Maria blog) for her Etsy shop, Poppin' Treats
http://www.etsy.com/shop/poppintreats
Of course I jumped on this. I mean seriously, it's cake pops, people. 
I. Love. Cake. Pops.
I might possibly have a problem.

Moving on!

I received my package 2-3 days after she shipped them, from Wisconsin to Tennessee, and they tasted like they had just been made! 
SO moist and SO delicious. 

 I received a variety of cake flavors, including chocolate, red velvet, strawberry, and brownie. 
I was in cake heaven.
Each cake pop was topped with chocolate + toffee.
The smell was enough to make you want to melt!
Of course, Doug and the kids got in on the action, too.
They loved them!

I've eaten at least one a day since Saturday lol.
And I'm down to one left....I'm not so sure it will make it until tomorrow.

Jasmine was kind enough to include a discount code for my readers!

Use the code TNHONEY when you check out to receive 15% off your order! Believe me, you will not be disappointed. These would make a great holiday gift for neighbors or co-workers!

Be sure to follow along on Facebook & Twitter, too!


Tennessee Honey

4 comments:

Jasmine @ The Jasmine Maria said...

So glad you enjoyed them :)

Priya said...

Hi Lauren, thanks so much for coming by my blog and for your sweet comment! I'm following along with you now :)

I've only had cake pops a handful of times (and was bit disappointed, maybe just because I wanted a whole cupcake) but these look spectacular!! Especially for being via mail, awesome!

perfectly priya

Unknown said...

Yum! These look delicious! Especially the chocolate and toffee pop!

Lisa said...

Oh yum!