Pages

September 21, 2011

It’s me, the negativity monster.


You can start calling this blog Negative Nancy’s.
I’m just in one of those moods.

And it’s all because of Pinterest, believe it or not.

I see all these super cute baby stuff like picture poses, super cute nurseries, baby shower ideas, people getting excited to find out the gender of someone’s child, maternity photo shoots, etc.

And I get, well, jealous. 

I’m jealous of all the people who planned a pregnancy. Who planned all this super cute stuff for their baby. I’m jealous of all the people who get to “surprise” their families with a “I’m Pregnant!” or “It’s a Boy/Girl” party.
I surprised everyone with my pregnancies alright lol. But not at a party. And I didn’t plan a maternity shoot or newborn shoot because I was trying to plan on how the rest of my life was going to be like at 18. 

I know I’M the one who got pregnant at a young age. Yes. And I guess that means my kids won’t have the super cute stuff everyone else had. I guess my kids will be like me and my brother. Not planned, therefore we can’t do anything right. Well that better not be the case for my babies. But that’s another story.

Sigh.

I guess I’m just being a Debbie Downer, Negative Nancy, and Jealous Judy. No one wants to hear about my issues. But too bad because you are reading it. Now I’m going to huff and puff until I get my way. LOL just kidding:)

Sometimes life just needs to be easy. >

3 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Mmhm I hear you sista! But things do get better! Your kids may not have all those pretty things but they have you and your hubby! Love is bigger than stuff! I guess I'm optimist Nancy!

~Mistee~ said...

I can TOTALLY relate to this post! 2 out of 3 of my kiddos were "surprises"! I was 20 when my oldest was born!

Ashley Shelley - The Christian Wife Life said...

I agree with what Mrs. Pancakes said! Your love for them and your example to them is what matters. Thank you for your honesty and transparency. I'm glad I found your blog!

Much love,
Ashley