Pages

September 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Well, almost wordless. Ya’ll know I can’t NOT talk on my blog:)

I saw this on Facebook and posted it on my fan page, From Bottoms to Bows:
*When you buy from our boutiques, instead of helping a CEO buy a 3rd vacation home, you are helping a mom put food on the table, a student pay for her college textbooks, a little girl finally gets to take that ballet class they couldn't afford. Support our boutiques, SUPPORT A FAMILY! *

And I think that is SO true! I, myself, would rather buy something homemade or from a little local business than splurge on a brand name. And now that I AM a local business, I now know how it feels!

My anniversary is coming up the 27th of this month and I’m probably going to do a small giveaway:) So be sure to “like” From Bottoms to Bows on Facebook! (it’s also located on the top right of my blog!)

Now on to the wordless part lol.

0910011438091101174909110117500911011753

1 comment:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

That is a great quote! Congrats on the blogiversary! Can't wait to see the giveaway!