Pages

April 11, 2013

That time I took a break forever.

Remember when I said I was back like two weeks ago? I lied. Not on purpose, but it just happened that way. I needed this break from the blogging world (and some of the social media world) more than I thought. It's always good to take a break to get a perspective on things. AND I came up with a new blog look! You like? 

Do you follow me on bloglovin'?
Please do! I don't want anyone to miss out on my super interesting posts! *sarcasm, at its finest*


AND so you won't miss out on this face.
 

Tennessee Honey

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new blog look!!! Super cute! :)

Jen said...

I love the new look! :)

Brittany T. said...

hey girl! ohh i LOVe your new blog design..so sweet & a little sassy! :)

Chrissy Thomas said...

Hey! Welcome back!! I adore the new blog look! Really cute and fun. ;)

Rachel Easley said...

Love the new look! I have been taking a little bit of time off of social media this past week including blog land and it has felt so nice! I have been enjoying life! Haha.

Sarah said...

Lovin the new look :)

annnnd ooooh that face!!
Happy Friday!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Great new look!
I don't blame you for needing a break from social media. You didn't miss much, I don't think. Lots of drama.