Pages

July 23, 2013

The BEST way to send snail mail.

I was compensated for a free card for this review from Cardstore.com. All opinions are my own.


I don't know about you, but I get super excited when I get something (other than bills) in the mail! Especially something personal. I also love beautifully designed cards. So I was thrilled when I found out about Cardstore.com. They have the cutest cards. And that's not all. You can do everything online. And by everything, I really mean everything. Personalize, add your signature, and even mail the card to your recipient, all through the website! It's amazing!
Here are some reasons to head on over to Cardstore.com and make your card:

{1}  They have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't like your card, tell them within 30 days, and they will replace your order OR refund you! That's pretty nice of them, I think.
{2} They mail your card for you, optionally. But if you are anything like me, you'll carry the card around for weeks days and forget to get a stamp. Cardstore.com just saves that extra step!
{3} You can add your signature online by choosing a font, writing your own font and uploading it, or sign with your finger using the mobile app! How cool is that?!
{4} You can add pictures through Facebook. Because for most of us, that's where we "store" our photos anyways.


I opted to send my card to my house first, before sending it to my best friend, just so I could take pictures of everything. Because that's what bloggers do, right? :)

I love the packaging. I love the colors and the fonts and how sturdy it is.

Look how cute! "YAY! I'm here!". I mean seriously, who wouldn't love seeing that in the mail? It just screams happy.

















I decided to send my  card to my best friend. She always does so much for other people, and I just wanted to take the time out of my day to thank her for being my "person".

 When you mail your card to yourself, it comes with two envelopes, the card, and a super cute calendar with a coupon on the back.
If you knew us, you would know how perfect this card is. But I think the picture just pulls it all together, don't ya think?

 I decided to just use the fonts that were available to "sign" my name.


Also, you can join Cardstore's reward program! I mean, who doesn't love being rewarded? You can earn points by connecting your social media accounts, referring friends, and by shopping for cards! They have a variety of card categories to choose from such as birthdays, thank yous, holiday, and photo cards! Find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.

Right now they have an offer going on for $1.99 5x7 folded cards + free stamp! 
Just use the code CCJ3723
Offer ends 7/29/2013.

Tennessee Honey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!!

Amber Nicole said...

I love this!! I bet Raven did too :)

Julann said...

This is awesome!! I never heard of them, going to go and check it out.

Chelsea said...

SUCH a sweet card :) I'm going to have to send one of these to a friend of mine! She's due with her baby any week now!