Pages

May 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

thankful thankful thankful 
I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful for all that he does for his family.

I am thankful for my family. They have always stood behind me.

I am thankful for my beautiful, healthy, smart children. They brighten my day.

I am thankful for our house. Even though it's not picture perfect, it's our home. And I know it's not forever.

I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to go back to school. I know this is what I am supposed to be doing and I know it will pay off in the future.

I'm thankful for the food in our cabinets, water in our sink, and the laundry in the washer.

I am thankful for my best friend, Raven. I truly love her and think very highly of her. She is always there for me and I know I can always be myself around her:)

I am thankful for each day I get to wake up. 

And even though I need to work on a few aspects of my life, I am thankful for the life that has been given to me.

**This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice & be glad in it. -Psalm 118:24**
 

No comments: