Pages

July 18, 2012

There is no point to this post...

I'm looking forward to a call today that will potentially better our future until I'm done with school! *fingers crossed* 

Also, I'm thinking about dying my hair black again. 
black hair. And I want my hair that long!
And hello....I want/need some extensions! Or for my hair to grow super fast.

I was going to dye it red, but I decided that in my "profession", it probably wouldn't be a wise choice.

I'm also STILL trying to design my blog, myself. With help from the hubby. But all this blogger design stuff is harder than it looks! I do like this color scheme though:

color start

So that's a start right?

Blah....I'm so very boring today. Nothing exciting has happened lately and I was too tired to paint my nails last night.

2 comments:

Wifezilla Hekela said...

i HEART! Urghh my hair was once wayyyy past my butt and I cut it for a change 3 years ago...It is half way back to this length and I CANT WAIT! I love this look!

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

love love love the fruit loop color theme!

i just stumbled upon your blog and love it! i'm your newest follower
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com