Pages

May 23, 2013

The first graduation.

Kenzie Lane has graduated Preschool! It’s hard to believe that almost a year ago Doug and I walked her into her classroom for her first day of school and I came home and watched the clock until it was time to pick her up. Heck, it seems like just yesterday I was falling asleep with her in our rocking chair during a middle of the night feeding. Time really does fly by when you have kids.
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw this pic:
042
Left: 1st day of PreK. Right: Last day of PreK.
See how excited she looked on day one? She loved school from the beginning. She loves learning. And she’s so smart, ya’ll.
But don’t get me wrong, she’s super happy to be on summer break now haha!
044
Presh.
046059047062048
Introducing, the class of 2026!
2026 people.
That seems like light years away.
I will be 37 years old.
Woah.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your cute little graduate. I remember when my son was born. I thought, "Wow He'll graduate in 2010...that's so far away". Yeah...I can't believe it's come and gone. Enjoy every minute.

Anonymous said...

awww this is sooooo cute! Congratulations! :)

The Pink Growl said...

adorable!!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Congratulations!! She looks precious! :) YAY!!