I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
If you have never heard of the Make-A-Wish foundation, you should really read this post and help a sweet child make their wish come true!
Straight Talk Wireless has teamed up with the Make-A-Wish program and will donate $1 for each person that visits their participating Wal-Mart and takes a minute to learn more about Straight Talk.
They will donate a minimum of $500,000 and up to $1,000,000!
I understand that not everyone lives near a Wal-Mart. But don't worry! You can still participate in the "Give A Minute, Help Make A Wish" campaign! From now until September, 28, when you share a video from straighttalkwish.com, Straight Talk will donate $1 to the Make-A-Wish (one donation per viewer, per day). It's fast, easy, and worth every second!
This is the second year in a row that Straight Talk will be hosting this program. Last year’s program was very successful, reaching its $1,000,000 donation mark!
Straight Talk believes there is nothing greater than granting a sick child’s wish. They are thrilled to be able to be part of making that happen again this year.
Here's a little more info about Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk is a service provided by TracFone Wireless Inc., America’s largest no-contract cell phone provider in the U.S.
- Straight Talk partners with existing wireless networks nationwide to provide no-contract wireless phone service.
- Straight Talk is available exclusively at Walmart and the cost savings of not having to maintain stores is passed directly on to customers.
- Straight Talk has all of the same great phones as the contract carries, including name brands like Samsung, Apple, Windows and LG.
- Straight Talk offers the same networks and the same phones at half the cost.
- Straight Talk provides service in more zip codes than any other wireless carrier and reaches more than 300 million Americans.
- The “ALL YOU NEED” plan for $30 a month to receive 1,000 minutes, 1,000 text or multimedia messages, 30 MB of data transfer for data phones and 411 calls at no additional charge.
- The unlimited plan for $45 a month to receive unlimited talk, text and data Nationwide anytime with calls to 411 at no additional charge.