Pages

November 30, 2012

November Sponsor Spotlight

Well, November has come and gone. But I am welcoming December with open arms! Christmas, school breaks, family time! Love it! 

I want to take the time to introduce my amazing November Sponsor, Kaitlin, from Kaitlin Leigh's. She is super adorable and I love reading her blog. Head on over and show her some TN Honey lovin'. :)

ps- she has a SUPER cute Doxie, and we all know I love me some Doxies!! 
Hi, I'm Kaitlin. You can find me over at Kaitlin Leigh's. I'm a typical girl, who spends all my money on Starbucks, takes an excessive amount of pictures of my pups , and attempts way too many Pinterest projects. If you love anything crafty, fashionable, or even have a bit of a sweet tooth, then come on over! I love meeting new bloggers, so please come say hello!
 Blog//Twitter

I asked Kaitlin some questions about blogging, too.

*What do you love about blogging?
 I love that blogging gives me the ability to document and look back at all the memories I have made over my life.  Even though I'm fairly new to blogging, I have already met so many wonderful people and developed friendships just through writing and relating to others in the blogging community.
 
*How long have you been blogging?
I'm definitely a newbie to the blogging world! I have been blogging for about four months now.
 
*What is one thing that annoys you about blogging, if any?
One thing that annoys me about blogging is that when it comes to the layout, or codes, etc, I never really knew how to make or use them. I have had to teach myself, but it would have been nice to have someone show me how to use it along the way. Luckily, I have met some great bloggers out there who are willing to lend a helping hand.
 
*What is your favorite thing about Fall?
 My favorite thing about the Fall/Winter has to be the adorable clothes you get to wear when it's cold outside! I love all the over-sized sweaters, comfy cardigans, and my boyfriend's hoodies that I get to bundle up in.
  
I have plenty of button swaps available! Just head on over to my Sponsor page up top!    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi stopping by from blog hop great blog from a mississippi girl lol feel free to check mine out
http://homesweethometucker.blogspot.com/