Pages

April 29, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday!

This is my first linky thingy.... :)



1. I am looking forward to starting school this fall, moving out of this house and into a house with carpet (it's the little things...), the kid's birthday parties!, and summertime<3

2. Something kind of embarrassing but I still love anyway is Harry Potter. Well, it's not really embarrassing; but should it be? I mean, I AM 22 years old... Oh well:) I still love it.

3. My favorite car is a Nissan Murano. So cute. So jealous of anyone who has one.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live in for the rest of my life, it would be sunny and around 80 degrees with NO humidity. Here in West Tennessee, "It's not the heat that'll kill ya, it's the humidity." Well it will kill a good hairday, that's for sure.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to take a nice. long, hot. bath. Then possibly indulge in some chocolate :)

6. This weekend the kids, the hubbs, and myself are going to my Mom's for dinner. She is making my favorite, spaghetti. My mom makes the best spaghetti ever. Pretty sure God taught her how. Then BOTH kids are going to their "Gaggy and Grandada's" for the night. Ah, relaxation, here I come!

7. If I were a color I'd be pink because, pink is the best color of the world. It's bright. It's happy. And it's a girl's best friend<3

No comments: