Pages

April 3, 2011

Sick and Tired of Worrying

I am so ready for things to get better. I'm ready to not have to worry about the little things. I'm ready to start school in the fall and get an education so I won't have to keep looking for GOOD jobs all the time.I'm ready to have a HOME where I don't have to worry about where we will have to go when the lease runs up. I want my kids to have a wonderful life. I don't want them to follow in my footsteps. I want them to have so much better.

UGHHH. I'm just so mad/upset/worried/crazy right now. Just when things were going pretty good, some BS has to blow up.

BUT, we are going to Orlando this weekend for a whole week. I NEED a vacation. But I know I will still be worrying about everything while I'm there. I just want a break. From reality. But I guess that's all part of "growing up".

Just pray, Lauren. Just pray.