Pages

April 5, 2011

Throw some glitter....

Sounds fun, so I'm gonna do some! I'm going to do 30 Days of Truth and 30 Days of Lists. I got this idea from my online friend's blog :) She's pretty internet awesome lol.

Today is my little brother's 18th birthday. I can't believe he is 18. It seems like yesterday when we were searching for Dinosaur bones in our neighbor's yard or racing our bikes down Gran's neighborhood. Good times:) We had dinner for him at Gran's house tonight, and during the drive down there, me and the kids listened to Ke$ha all the way there:) Kenzie loves "Blow". She shouts "this place about to Blow-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ow" and "Go insane! Go insane! Throw some glitter, make it rain." :) I love that girl! She loves music. She gets that from me and Doug. But I'm just glad she loves all kinds of music from Guns and Roses' "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" to Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream". Be looking for her on American Idol Season 24:)

Here's to you Kenz-co.
 

No comments: