Pages

January 10, 2013

Coffee Talk

Today I'm linking up with Natalie from 23seventeen for Coffee Talk #17.

I just recently found her blog the other day (and I can't remember where from!) but I instantly fell in love with it!


1. Would you rather have a pen pal or an email pal?
I would like to say pen pal, because who doesn't love getting personal stuff in the mail? But I know I'd be a horrible pen pal. I hardly ever get anything to the post office on time.

2. What are you wearing at this exact moment?
One of my husband's old pull-overs, black comfy pants, and mix-matched socks. Duh.
I'm such a fashionista.

3. When you are sick, how do you handle it?
If I'm super sick, I usually think I'm dying and end up being super dramatic. I admit that.
I also go into child mode and want my Gran to come take care of me.

4. I am _____________ [fill in the blank].
Drinking coffee, watching Scooby Doo (for the 438904230 time), and wanting to go back to bed because this rainy weather makes me sleepy.

5. Movie you are excited to see this year????
Oh man. 2013 is going to be THE year for awesome.
Anchorman: The Legend Continues (2013) PosterBeautiful Creatures (2013) Poster
 Mama PosterWarm Bodies (2013) PosterOz the Great and Powerful (2013) PosterThe Host (2013) PosterJurassic Park (1993) PosterIron Man 3 (2013) PosterThe Great Gatsby (2013) PosterMan of Steel (2013) PosterThis Is the End (2013) PosterMonsters University (2013) PosterDespicable Me 2 (2013) PosterPacific Rim (2013) PosterThe Wolverine (2013) PosterThe Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013) PosterThor: The Dark World (2013) PosterThe Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) Poster
I kind of like movies....can you tell?
Tennessee Honey

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I love you TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanna be my penpal???? lol

Your outfit sounds amazingly comfy!! The Host is a movie now??? WOW!!!!!

sarahssidebar said...

Hi, Lauren!! :) For some reason, I can't see your pictures of the movies you listed... But I'm sure they're great! Maybe it's my computer, b/c Nat seems to have no trouble viewing it :D
I'm Sarah from the link up!

Helene said...

haha scooby doo is awesome! and so is drinking coffee, yum!

aki! said...

I'm quite glad to realize that most of us blog in PJs, not 5 inch heels.

Unknown said...

COMFIES FTW!

shannon said...

i JUST saw the preview for the host.
and then read tons of reviews on the book!
so now i want to do both!

just found your blog through nat's link up!
love it!

Lisa said...

I can't see your movies either, but I want to see the Host and Catching Fire. Can't wait for Spring Break movies...

Victoria said...

that is a lot of movies!! :)

scooby doo for the zillionth time,awesome lol.

happy thursday!

gayle said...

That is the most comprehensive movie answer ever! :) How did you do that???

I just popped over from the Coffee Talk linkup to say hi!

xoxo,
Gayle | Grace for Gayle

Whitney said...

Loved getting to know you better! Just found your blog and am in love with your design and layout! It's awesome and makes me smile because it's so cute and fun :) now following! would love if you checked out my blog too!

michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com