Pages

January 14, 2013

I guess you can't always have a super fun weekend.



This weekend I did a lot of super fun exciting things! 

I cleaned out the kids' rooms and got rid of toys they didn't play with. That took about 2 hours per room.

I TRIED to do laundry, but since it rained so much and we live in a house that's about 438204830 years old, the water pipe under the house would keep overflowing and would flood the laundry room. 


1) Watching Horton Hears A Who, drinking coffee, and cleaning Kenzie's disastrous room.
2) Drinking Chia Green Tea and Pinteresting.
3) Doug and I saw a Mac-n-cheese burger on Food Network (that show is the devil I tell ya!) so we made some ourselves!
4) Playing blocks with my favorite little man! 


I finally have Kenzie's room organized and put up her Castle tent she got for Christmas! 


 We all had a little tent time. :)

This face.
Pure happiness.

And of course, socks.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel for you on the bedrooms! I need to do that in my son's room, but seems like I can always find something to convince myself otherwise!
http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com/2013/01/rubber-ducky-youre-one.html

The Pink Growl said...

Mac n cheese burger? OMG! Yummy! Even though massive cleaning takes forever, you just have to do it sometimes!

Chris said...

Mac and Cheese burgers? Do tell... were they as delicious as they sound? Sometimes low key weekends are the best kind!

Lisa said...

Sometimes work = fun. It all depends on your mindset. The end result certainly looks enjoyable. I mean if I were little.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a SUPER FUN WEEKEND!! I hate organizing, but it feels so good after. Have a blessed day!

Nikki Mitchell said...

Those Mac and Cheese burgers look interesting. I will have to try it one day!

SHUG IN BOOTS {Beth} said...

OHMYWORRRRRRRD! That Mac-n-Cheese burger looks out of this world! Man, I'm hungry!!

Jana Faith said...

Way to go on that cleaning! Way to be productive

Jana Faith said...

Way to go on that cleaning! Way to be productive