Pages

January 9, 2013

Glasses make you smarter.


Or at least I like to think so.
That's what I tell myself when I wear mine, anyways.

I was so excited when I was contacted by Antonio from Firmoo.com to review a pair of glasses for you all.

And unlike most people these days, I actually NEED my glasses haha!

Firmoo.com is awesome for several reasons.

#1- They offer FREE glasses to new customers (plus shipping). FREE people! You can't get much better than that.
#2- You can virtually "try on" every pair of glasses on their website.
#3- They offer both prescription and non-prescription glasses.
#4- Fast delivery and awesome customer service.
#5- Huge selection of fashionable frames.
#6- If you aren't satisfied with your glasses, you will receive a refund, as easy as that!

If any of you know me in real life, you will know that I'm blind as a bat.
Literally.
I'm legally blind in one eye.
So obviously I was a little skeptic of ordering prescription glasses online.
All I did was enter my prescription that I had from my eye doctor.
When my glasses arrived, I couldn't believe it, but I could actually SEE out of them!
They are perfect and I love them.
I hardly ever wear my contacts anymore now that I have these bad boys.

You should definitely try Firmoo.

Let me know if you do! I want to see your glasses!
Tweet me @lauren_tnhoney! :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I totally agree, they do make you look smarter and it is a great look for you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Amber Nicole said...

I love these on you!! :)