Pages

February 14, 2011

Valentine, Shmalentine.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now that THAT'S over with...today hasn't been so fun. Tucker keeps puking because of the mucus draining; Laundry; No nap; Grocery shopping; car shopping (which is a COMPLETE headache by the way); dropped my Blackberry in the toilet; and now I have a headache! Yahhh!

Not.

I'm serious about the car shopping crap though. I never thought it would be so hard to find a freaking car! And of course I'm going to be picky. Why shouldn't I be? Its MY car that I have to drive for 4-5 more years! But I'm crossing my fingers about this one...I'm not gonna say anymore about it because I'm scared it won't happen. Lol, yes I'm superstitious:)

Now I don't know what I'm gonna do about my phone:( Right now its soaking in a bowl of rice lol. Maybe I can talk the hubby into getting me a new phone:) maybe...

So today sucked. The end.
:)

No comments: