Pages

August 8, 2011

10 Day You Challenge & T-Man update


[9] Loves

1. My babies, Kenzie & Tucker. 

2. My crazy, makes-me-laugh-when-I-don’t-want-to, hardheaded, husband. 

3. Pinterest
4. Blogging
5. Crafting
6. My wonderful friends and family 




7. Sweet tea
8. Watching movies
9. And my new found favorite thing….slip-n-sliding!! lol:)



(And note for all fellow slip-n-sliders, it's much more fun when you have an adult size tarp, dishwashing liquid, and alcohol.)
  =

Update on Tucker
I had to go back to LeBonhuer Children's Hospital in Memphis today for Tucker's check up. For all you "new" readers (hi!), Tucker started having seizures for no reason at 4 months old. You can read more about that here, here
or here.
Anyways, today was just a check up. He has not had any seizure activity since January of this year! YAY! But the neurologist wants him to stay seizure free for 2 years before we can take him off his medicine. 
The only thing they did today was up his dosage. They have to keep up-ing his dosages with his weight gain. But he is 
 perfectly healthy now=

Here's some pictures from today. I had to take them on my phone so they aren't very good :(

 When we first started our 2 hour drive (above)
 15 minutes later.... haha



 Such a pretty girl:)


 He was thirsty...obviously.

Hope everyone had a great Monday!
{

No comments: