Pages

June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday:)

Be sure to link back up with Lauren @ the little things we do!

1. The last movie I saw was Devil. It was okay. It was, in my opinion, one of the better movies by M. Night however-you-spell-it. ha!

2. I want to sleep for like 3 days straight. I don't know why I'm so tired all the time. I'm too young to be tired.

3. Surprises are sweet:) I love them. But only if they are good surprises...I don't like being scared :/

4. The best accessory is a smile :) and earrings. Even if it's just studs.

5. My favorite warm drink is coffee. With sugar and liquid cream [not powder...ew.]

6. Currently loving vintage stuff and looking at made-over furniture:) I love when people take "trash" and turn it into beautiful home decor!!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Earrings and a smile is what I said too! Seriously, it's all you need to look great!

Stopping by from Lauren's :)