Pages

June 26, 2011

unfaithful blogger award goes to me.

I have not been a very faithful blogger & I apologize:(

I just haven't felt the urge to write! Horrible - I know.  But here's a catch up, if you will.


We took K to see Cars 2 Friday night. It was her first "movie theater" experience. She LOVED it. She ate all her little kiddie pack of popcorn and M&M's (of course)! She laughed so loud at the Toy Story short film in the beginning lol. It was adorable:) I felt so proud to be making that memory with her:) 

I went shopping at Hobby Lobby (LOVEEEE) with the bestie Saturday for the kids' birthday supplies. I got most of everything I needed but it was kind of hectic so I still need to do some shopping. But with just the 2 of us and a total of 5 kids under the age of 3, it would be strange if it WASN'T hectic lol! I'm stressing about this party. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE planning parties. Any kind of party. But I get overwhelmed. And sometimes our budget (or the lack thereof lol) doesn't agree with my ideas:( But I think I can make do. 
I also dropped my phone down the toilet last night:( Verizon loves me. 

I will hopefully feel more "blogginess" tomorrow. For now, I leave you with these adorable "grand-dogs" of mine! lol:) My Lucy girl has 5 PRECIOUS babies! And they are all girls!

1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Did you change the name of your blog? Have fun with the party!