Pages

June 29, 2011

just talking.

Is it sad that my almost 3 year old can wear a 24 month dress but my 11 month old needs 18-24 months clothing? Ha! :) We tried K's 4th of July dress on from last year to see what alterations we needed to make, but it fit perfectly! It was a little long last year but it looks great this year! No changes need to be made! Sweet:) Now I just have to find T something to wear (since it IS his birthday, too) so I can take their pictures for the 4th. 

I still can't believe my baby will be 1 on the 4th and my baby girl will be 3 on the 11th!!! Time flies by way too fast. Craziness.

K modeling her tutu I made for their birthday party

Leaving to see Cars 2! Her first movie theater experience:)
I haven't taken much pictures lately. Sad face:( I know that will change this weekend though. Ha!

2 comments:

Jenilyn said...

My baby will be one in August! I know how you feel! I'm your newest follower and a neighbor (almost)in South Carolina! Visit me at www.gritsandgiggles.blogspot.com

Wifezilla Hekela said...

How cute are they :)