Pages

June 10, 2011

FINALLY BACK!!!!

We FINALLY have internet again after not having it for 2 weeks!! EEEEK! I was going crazy. I feel so lost to the world without it lol....sad huh?


Well we have been in the new house for about 2 or so weeks and I love it! I'm still working on getting things situated and stuff but it's getting there:) 

SO SORRY I couldn't host the weekend blog hop these past two weekends!! It's kinda hard to do without internet..... :) And I'm not for sure if I will be able to host it tonight. BUT, if anyone is willing to sort of co-host it with/for me that would be awesome! Just email me and let me know! It starts tonight at 6pm.

Got to get back to organizing this house!

1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Sounds like you guys are settling in. Not sure how I'd do without internet for 2 weeks! LOL Thanks for stopping by the S&R weekend hop again. Have a great week,
Michelle
Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life