Pages

June 21, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday!

Ten on Tuesday


1. What's the perfect meal? 
-Well, in my house, the perfect meal is anything that isn't burnt. ha! But seriously, I would have to say my Mama's spaghetti, some cheese toast, and gooey chocolate chip cookies for dessert would be MY perfect meal.

2. What are the perfect pair of shoes?
-Black stilettos. Every woman should own a pair. 
3. What is the perfect afternoon?
-When BOTH children take a nap. At the same time, of course. ha! 

4. What's the perfect house?
-ah. One may never know lol. My idea of a perfect house would be a small 2 story house in the country with a huge wrap-around porch, a white picket fence, an old-timey barn, 3-4 bedrooms, a seperate dining room, huge kitchen, and a pool:)
No. I'm not picky. 
ha!

5. What's the perfect outfit?
-If you know, please tell me. I'm the least fashionable person. Ever. I'm usually in t-shirts and jeans. But I do love sundresses. I think they are so simple but beautiful.

6. What's the perfect wedding song?
-Feels Like Home. We played that in our wedding :)

7. What's the perfect job?
-Doing something you LOVE and getting paid for it. Also, a SAHM. But that gets a little old sometimes. Just sayin....

8. What's the perfect hairstyle?
-I love the tiny french braid in bangs. I think that's super cute. I also like the inverted bob (on some people) but I could never pull it off. My face is too fat. ha!

9. What's the perfect music festival?
-I have no clue, being that I've never been to one. I know, I'm a loser. ha!

10. What's the perfect day to yourself?
-Sleep when I want to. Catch up on my DVR's. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep.
:)

1 comment:

Janie said...

Love your answers - I'm pretty sure that I answered sleep to the last one too :P