Pages

June 16, 2011

The Kids' Birthday! [planning]

I'm a party planning fool. 

My children's birthdays are exactly a week apart. K turns 3 July 11th and T turns 1 July 4th:) Since they are so close together, we decided to just go ahead and have one big party for the both of them. 

The theme will be Mickey and Minnie Mouse:)
I might attempt to make these...
My sister-in-law makes cakes [I'm super lucky lol]. This is the inspiration:
Minus the number on top. I'm going to try to find Mickey & Minnie figurines to go on top.
I made the invitation:) You can find that here. I am picking them up Saturday!

I'm ordering K & T's shirt applique from this etsy shop. Sooooo cute!

AH! Too cute! [I will make some without bows for the boys]
I can't wait to show ya'll the actual party!!! Only a few more weeks! haha:)


Smart and Trendy Moms

2 comments:

Shabby Chic Mom said...

What a great theme for the dual party.
I. Am following you from a hop
Please stop by and follow back and say hi
http://www.bragallaboutit.com

Patricia said...

All the party stuff is so cute. Your sister-in-law did a great job on the cake.
Following you on the sit and relax hop. Already following. Stop by and follow me.

http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/