Pages

June 18, 2011

I hate asking....

but could you kindly vote for my daughter and my husband in the Facebook contest from Izzy B Samples?!

You have to "like" Izzy B Samples first, then go to the Daddy and Me Contest Album and find the picture below
and "like" it! The contest ends Wednesday at 3PM CST. 

Thank you SO much! I really want to win a shirt for my baby girl! :)


ps - Izzy B has some SUPER cute appliqued shirts for boys and girls!

pss [lol] - If you ever need the favor returned, I will be more than happy to help out! Just let me know!

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

ooh so excited..was looking for someone that lived in TN...hello! i wanna move to the area in a few years!

Quirky Homemaker said...

Voted for you!! Hope you win. Thanks for stopping by the S&R weekend hop. And thanks for your comments on my dress!! Hope you have a wonderful week. I'll see you next weekend!!